Thursday, December 11, 2008
all is over, but not forgotten.. still wishing i could turn back the time and redo everything. Thinking about you just brings me to tears, many sleepless nights spent crying. Tried to forget but never could.. The joy it would bring me, if we could just be like we were before.. all is lost(i guess), but not forgotten.. life is just so meaningless and boring without you.
Hello world.
Life so far has just been about rotting, more rotting and ALOT more rotting. In other words, just rotting. A few outings here and there with friends to reduce the time spent rotting. But time is still spent rotting more or less. Idk what to post, so those awaiting for your O level results. happy rotting.
*BURP* I just ate a kid at 3:35 AM
THE MONSTER!
Hello, I'm Joshua.
Basically, I-eat-kids.
and this blog is dead.
Tag me, or else..
I'll
eat you up!
MUAHAHAHAH.
LINKS!
A: anne
B: bernard
C: chitmin
D: -
E: elaine
F: 4 Unity '09
G: galvin
H: haoxiang , huibing
I: ian
J: -
K: keane , kaiyang , kevin , kaixin
L: -
M: meryl , matthew , minghui , mingxuan
N: -
O: -
P: -
Q: -
R: -
S: shixuan , stephanie , Sec4mata'08
T: tzuchieh
U: -
V: veronica , vanessa
W: woeijiun , weiting
X: xiuyuan
Y: -
Z: -
THANKYOU!
photobucket ; blogger ; blogskins ; babyblues ; PING .
YUMMY!