Saturday, January 24, 2009
okay.. after much serious thought.. i've decided to wait.. theres just this special something about you.. an unexplainable something.. which makes me just want to remain with you.. in other words.. you've completely captivated my heart..maybe what yihong says is true.. you need your own time and space for you to settle down.. maybe.. just maybe.. we should find sometime to talkto each other face to face and understand each other better.. i would really be happy if we could just meet up, share each others troubles and problems with each other. if that could only just happen.. i'll be happy beyond words..
you dont believe in true love anym.. i really really want to prove to you that, yes i'll treasure you and provide you with the love that you deserve.. but.. the lack of courage on my part is making this hard.. i really want to love you and show you true love really does exist.. for now.. take your time.. settle yourself down.. whatever it is.. i'll be waiting.. i'll be there whenever you need someone.. to lend a listening ear or to borrow a shoulder to cry on.. i'll always be there.
*BURP* I just ate a kid at 2:03 AM
THE MONSTER!
Hello, I'm Joshua.
Basically, I-eat-kids.
and this blog is dead.
Tag me, or else..
I'll
eat you up!
MUAHAHAHAH.
LINKS!
A: anne
B: bernard
C: chitmin
D: -
E: elaine
F: 4 Unity '09
G: galvin
H: haoxiang , huibing
I: ian
J: -
K: keane , kaiyang , kevin , kaixin
L: -
M: meryl , matthew , minghui , mingxuan
N: -
O: -
P: -
Q: -
R: -
S: shixuan , stephanie , Sec4mata'08
T: tzuchieh
U: -
V: veronica , vanessa
W: woeijiun , weiting
X: xiuyuan
Y: -
Z: -
THANKYOU!
photobucket ; blogger ; blogskins ; babyblues ; PING .
YUMMY!