Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sec2 camp.

went to help out as a belayer. 3 main things belayers did. belay, move logistics and slack. thats all i want to talk about now. dont really have the mood to blog.

i guess i've been living my life so far with encloaked by a shroud of delirium clogging my mind.. i dont ever want it to end. but continue living my life like this.. i just dont know what to say.. the thought of dropping and forgetting everything about you, just brings about another thought of wanting to be by your side, keeping you company. wanting to takecare and care about you when you're sick.. well.. just give me a sign, just a sign.. its all it'll take to make me stop, forget everything and move on.. its all up to you.. no matter how much i want it not to end.. i guess this is the best for the both of us.

*BURP* I just ate a kid at 3:38 PM

THE MONSTER!

Hello, I'm Joshua.
Basically, I-eat-kids. and this blog is dead.

Tag me, or else..
I'll eat you up!
MUAHAHAHAH.
    follow me on Twitter

    LINKS!

    A: anne

    B: bernard

    C: chitmin

    D: -

    E: elaine

    F: 4 Unity '09

    G: galvin

    H: haoxiang , huibing

    I: ian

    J: -

    K: keane , kaiyang , kevin , kaixin

    L: -

    M: meryl , matthew , minghui , mingxuan

    N: -

    O: -

    P: -

    Q: -

    R: -

    S: shixuan , stephanie , Sec4mata'08

    T: tzuchieh

    U: -

    V: veronica , vanessa

    W: woeijiun , weiting


    X: xiuyuan

    Y: -

    Z: -


    THANKYOU!

    photobucket ; blogger ; blogskins ; babyblues ; PING .


    YUMMY!

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com