Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, January 8, 2012

Really feel like calling you now. I really wanna hear your voice... Matter of fact, when will we ever talk again? When will we ever chat like we used to?
Guess we should take our time. But the most important thing now is for you to reach home safely.

*BURP* I just ate a kid at 2:38 AM

THE MONSTER!

Hello, I'm Joshua.
Basically, I-eat-kids. and this blog is dead.

Tag me, or else..
I'll eat you up!
MUAHAHAHAH.
    follow me on Twitter

    LINKS!

    A: anne

    B: bernard

    C: chitmin

    D: -

    E: elaine

    F: 4 Unity '09

    G: galvin

    H: haoxiang , huibing

    I: ian

    J: -

    K: keane , kaiyang , kevin , kaixin

    L: -

    M: meryl , matthew , minghui , mingxuan

    N: -

    O: -

    P: -

    Q: -

    R: -

    S: shixuan , stephanie , Sec4mata'08

    T: tzuchieh

    U: -

    V: veronica , vanessa

    W: woeijiun , weiting


    X: xiuyuan

    Y: -

    Z: -


    THANKYOU!

    photobucket ; blogger ; blogskins ; babyblues ; PING .


    YUMMY!

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com